Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sister's Night Out

I love having sisters for many reasons, but one of my favorite is that I get to go out on birthday lunches/dinners with them. Connie suggested that we make a night of celebrating the June/July birthdays and do dinner, scalp treatments and then a movie. We usually just do lunch. I was all for the extended time out. We hit Zupa's for dinner then went to a beauty college for the scalp treatments and then went to see Letter's to Juliet. Laurie, Connie and I missed at least half of the movie because Laurie's hairdresser was as slow as molasses. I was the driver and Connie knew where we were going. I am sure that I can rent it sometime later to catch what I missed. It was a lot of fun.


The ladies after getting their hair styled. You man never see my mother with flat hair ever again.

Laurie was doing her best to avoid the camera, but I caught her eventually.


Whitney and Connie. Whitney and Holly usually join us if they are around.

Holly, Becky and Tiffany.

Tiffany, Mom, Julie AND Laurie :).

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family