Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ella's Birthday 2010

Ella turned 6 yesterday. Justin had just left for Thailand so I was on my own for this party. Actually, Mikaela, Nate and Alexa were quite helpful. Especially Mikaela. Ella had a great time so it was worth it.





Ella in her second outfit of the party. Why she chose a sweater dress, I have no idea. I guess because it was sparkly.

Part of the lunch.

Hayden was the only boy at the "dress fancy" birthday party. He kinda hung to the sidelines. He didn't want anything to do with the actual group of girls. He and Ella play fabulously though.


The rest of the group.


Mikaela turned the basement into a runway for the girls to model on. Ella and Gracie were trying it out before the party. They were quite the posers.


The effect was much better when the lights were off and the party lights in the corner (thanks Ryan) were flashing. I got some pretty funny video clips.



They call each other BFF (they didn't get it from me). Gracie and Ella.


Ella opening her presents from mom and dad bright and early. She is one of the happiest people I know. We love her sooo much!

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family