Sunday, September 12, 2010
Midway
Justin had a few days of meetings at Midway this August. The kids and I joined him on Friday and Saturday. I was worried that we would get bored just sitting in a hotel room for two days and was wondering if it would just be a nightmare trying to keep five kids under control the whole time. The meetings were at Zermatt (don't think I spelled that correctly) and I didn't realize that Justin would have a two bedroom condo, not just a hotel room or I would have gone up earlier. It was actually really nice and we had a great time. Other than swimming, the kids favorite thing to do was to go see the goats. Each time we went the kids wanted to feed them. Being the cheap mother that I am I put it off for as long as I could but eventually gave in and took them to go buy some goat food. They gave us a few bags of what looked like dog biscuits and we walked back up the hill to feed the goats. As soon as the goats got wind of the food they started jumping the fence and putting their hooves up on the kids chests. I was thinking "Oh crap! How am I going to get all these goats back in.?!" I was also laughing my head off. I sent Mikaela to go find some worker to come help us and in the meantime tried to keep them contained. Ended up being quite fun. Ella did start to get a little nervous though as they chased her around trying to get to her bag of food. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family


No comments:
Post a Comment