Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lagoon

I am finally getting around to uploading some pictures from this summer. Now I will make quick posts about each of the events starting with Lagoon.


Nate won this plastic bat and gave it to Kate. She held on to it the whole time. She started calling it "Buddy". That night as we were trying to get her to sleep in the trailer (see previous post about Lagoon) we heard her saying as she tucked it into bed next to her "It's okay buddy. Go to sleep." I am not even sure where it is now.

I loved this ride as a kid.

Ella and Kate loved consulting the map as they waited for the older kids to get off rides.

Love these people.


Nate and Mikaela are a good pair for the dizzy rides cause I can't do them without getting sick anymore. They have always been good friends.


Nate is very proud of the fact that he is almost as tall as me. It is weird to see him getting so big.


Still one of my favorite rides.


Kate is finally warming up to the rides. This is one of her favorites.



Ella not a fan of the rattlesnake rapids.


No comments:

Our Family

Our Family