Tuesday, April 7, 2009

St. George

I am really behind on this blog. I have good intentions, but it seems like I just can't get everything done. A couple of weeks ago our family went to St. George for the March Madness tournament. It was a great break for us. The weather was great and the kids were able to get in a lot of swimming. Nathan and his team played really well. They lost their first game, which is only frustrating because it was a team they should have beat. They won their next three games. Nathan played well so he was happy. I loved having that time with Justin and the kids without all the usual distractions of home, work and school.

He takes after his daddy.


Mikaela showing her best pose.


Nate getting a hit.


MJ


Alexa


Ella LOVED swimming


Kate


Nate pitched great!



This week the Pizza Factory Tournament. We are just getting started on a long season of baseball. This will be our lives every weekend until the 24th of July. No wonder I am behind.

1 comment:

Our Family

Our Family