Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Miss Sunshine

I am having another one of my blog slacker periods. We have been very busy. Nate is going full time with baseball...3 games a week and 2 practices. Too much in my opinion, but nobody really wants my opinion. The girls all (except Kate) have a dance competition on Saturday, so they all have double practices going right now also. Add piano, homework, house and yard and we are going all the time. Yesterday we had cereal for dinner because I chose to vacuum out the filthy van and mow the long grass instead of making dinner before Nates game last night. Tonight Mikaela has dance and activity days and Nate has practice in Mapleton. Not sure how we are going to get Nate to practice and MJ to dance at the same time in different locations. Have I ever mentioned that I am really excited for Justin to graduate?
Well enough of my whining. On the bright side I get to meet Justin for lunch today. We try to meet for lunch once a week. Usually we meet on Thursdays, but he has a golf tournament this week so I am going today. Of course I will have Ella, Kate and a neighbor girl with me....So much for the positive. Have I mentioned that Kate is teething? :).

3 comments:

Allison said...

Can you be any busier?! We need to get you a vacation planned!!!!

Sharon said...

I feel totally opposite....I have pretty much nothing going on this week. My visiting teachers came over today.....that's about it!!! I guess I need to appreciate it though because my kids will be grown and I will be as busy as you before I know it!

Anonymous said...

You make me tired! Ben has had to work 6-10's for the past little while and it's SO hard. I only have 2 and can't imagine how crazy you are...hang in there! Justin better take you on a HUGE vacation when he's done.

Our Family

Our Family