Sunday, November 2, 2008

Merry Christmas?



Ta Da! We actually have Christmas lights! In the three years that we have lived in this house, we have never managed to get the lights up. For two reasons: 1. we procrastinate until it is freezing cold with ice on the ground/roof etc. 2. we have high eves and justin doesnt want to die anytime soon. (Last year Justin gave it a good attempt and really did fall.) This year we decided to pay for it. Ryan was getting his done so Justin ran over to ask them to visit our home. So here are the results! I am pretty sure the neighbors thought I was crazy when I was standing in the road in my pjs taking this pic. -the day before Halloween. Only two cars drove by.

We had a great Halloween. This is a really fun neighborhood at Halloween. People get into it. Most parents dress up as well as the kids and there are several houses that go all out. We had a TON of trick or treaters and all the kids had a great night. Now what to do with all the candy? Ella has already taken eating candy to a whole new level.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Your house is really pretty! I am impressed that you already have your Christmas lights up....smart! Is that Nathan in the Woopie Cushion cotume? I love it! The rest of your kids look so cute too.

Alisa said...

What cute costumes!! It looks like you had a fun halloween.

Allison said...

Love the lights! Your the neighbor that's getting everyone else going. Love the costumes! I hid all the candy to keep the kids from eating too much and guess what? I'm now eating it all. Someone needs to hide it from me!

Our Family

Our Family