Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catching Up

We didn't have a very exciting week, so I don't really have anything to write about. So I have decided to catch up from a few weeks ago.
Every once in awhile we land some great tickets to Jazz games from Nuskin. Jared and Leslie were given some a few weeks ago and they invited us to go with them. Thanks Jared and Leslie. Connie was kind enough to babysit, so I got to go on a real date. A rare occurance these days. We were able to eat before the game and sit on the sixth row. We had a lot of fun. At half time we were getting snacks in the sponsors room when the team ran back onto the court right in front of us. If we had been 5 seconds sooner we could have taken a great picture of Korver. Boozer ran by too fast but Korver stopped to say hi. We walked up just as he was leaving. Still cool to be so close.
The next week we were offered front row seats, but alas it was a school night and I didn't have time to work out babysitting. So bummed.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Totally Awesome! My husband would be sooo jealous!

Our Family

Our Family