Some pictures meeting characters. The most important was "Tangled" or Rapunzel. The line for the princesses were long, but Justin was kind and stood in the worst while I took the older kids on rides. It was worth the wait when we saw Kate's face. She was in awe. It is all very real to her.

For some reason Kate was scared of Goofy. She loves him from a distance and on TV though.

Seaworld. Waiting for the Shamu show.

Meeting Elmo. Kate and Faith were huge fans.

Nate looking thrilled. He really did like Sea World.
:-)

Most of the crew in front of the shark tank. Once again, what is up with Nate? Maybe he is getting too cool to smile for pictures.
2 comments:
Looks like a great family vacation! We've never done the disney thing, but I'm sure the princesses would be a BIG hit. Its cute that your little Kate was so excited!
P.S. Thanks for your sympathy about the computer. Sometimes I am a bit overdramatic (especially compared to George :) but it seemed to be one piece of bad news after another today. *sigh*
Looks so fun! I love your hair curled in that last pict.
Post a Comment