Monday, July 19, 2010
Arms and Legs
This past weekend, we went to the Gundersen family reunion in Logan. We decided to leave a day early and go to Lagoon on the way. Normally we go with Nuskin, but they are having their summer party at 7-peaks in August. We borrowed Jared and Leslie's tent trailer and stayed the night at the Lagoon campground. I forget how expensive Lagoon is when I am paying for it. Justin kept teasing the kids saying that everything was costing him an arm or a leg or a little finger. Friday after eating lunch Ella was saying that she was still hungry. I replied that we had JUST eaten lunch and I was not about to buy anything else. Alexa, sitting next to her, said "yeah and dad has already lost an arm, a leg, and a little finger." Ella thought about that for a minute and then says "well mom has an arm". Silly kid. I have pictures that I will post from the weekend, but today I am drowning in laundry that needs to be done first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
2 comments:
We went to Lagoon on Ben's work day! I was so glad--I can't imagine what it would've cost you're fam!! I don't think Disneyland is much more:) Hope you're having a great summer....
Like me
Post a Comment