Friday, December 11, 2009

Hero

I have one awesome husband! It is currently 11:39 pm and he is sitting at the computer helping me finish all of my Primary lists for the new year. He basically did all the lists for me last year while he was recovering from knee surgery (yes, he just had the same surgery again...we are hoping that the results are a little better this time). Together, we have been working on it for a couple of hours, each of us on a different computer, but I was way too slow for him so he booted me off the chair and took over. I am not complaining! Seriously, I think I married the best guy around. He was called Hero in high school, well he really is my hero. He saves me several times a day by swooping in and helping me when I get myself into a mess. Love ya baby!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Thanks Michelle. You really did most of the work. I just put a few of the finishing touches on. I love you too!

Our Family

Our Family