Me: Alexa, you still need to clean the playroom. Alexa: That takes forever! Me: No it doesn't. I can get it done in fifteen minutes. Alexa: Yeah, YOU can! You are used to cleaning!
And I'm catching up a bit on blog reading... Congrats to Justin for finishing school! What a great day for everyone! I bet you were thrilled to have your hubby back....
It's because you don't stop to play with everything along the way. I sent my children to clean the playroom and they were in there playing and cleaning for three hours! It was great!
3 comments:
ha, ha! What a smart kid! :)
And I'm catching up a bit on blog reading... Congrats to Justin for finishing school! What a great day for everyone! I bet you were thrilled to have your hubby back....
Funny! Yeah, as a mom we get pretty good and fast at cleaning don't we.
It's because you don't stop to play with everything along the way. I sent my children to clean the playroom and they were in there playing and cleaning for three hours! It was great!
Post a Comment