Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's outta here!

This weekend Nate has been playing in the memorial day tournament. Justin is disappointed that he has had to miss it, but he is happy that he is in Switzerland staying in the "too beautiful for this world" Swiss Alps. We are missing him already, but I think that he is having a great time. Yesterday Nate's team lost the first game and won the second. Nate had two great hits to the fence yesterday and pitched pretty well. Today they won both games and Nate pitched great. I hear about the pitching from the other parents because I was late and missed the first two innings. :(. Anyway, during the second game Nate hit one over the center field fence. It was so much fun! He completed his run around the bases with a summersault over home plate. Unexpected, but funny. He has been on cloud nine ever since. It is so fun to see your kids do something that is so exciting to them because they feel so great about it. Compared to last week when he got pulled from pitching and he was so down on himself. We also went to Nicks game in Lehi. We are about all baseballed out, but it has been fun to watch.
Now on to preparing the sharing time that I just remembered I have last night. Nothing like procrastination. Thank you sugardoodle!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Europe is fun, but I'm hating missing Nate's tourney. Sounds like he got a hold of that homer. Way to go little buddy!

Our Family

Our Family