Sunday, September 7, 2008

To begin or not to begin... that is the question.

Justin created this blog address so that we didn't lose the name. He is big on reserving names. Kate had an email address months before her birth, because we would hate to lose it, right? So we now have this blog with nothing on it. For some reason that has been driving me crazy. I have not started a blog previous to this because I wasn't sure I wanted to commit. I am horrible at journal keeping and so for that reason, it would be nice to have some kind of record. I guess for now we can give it a go.
We had Stake conference today, which was both spiritually uplifting and exhausting. Justin leaned over about half way through to whisper, "someday this will pay off"...we hope so. I have to give Alexa her props however, she sat quietly and wrote down her testimony of the resurection, or colored a picture of the current speaker. She is an older soul than I am. Of this I am quite sure.
Later, we drove to Moroni to visit grandma and grandpa Lund. We haven't visited in awhile and it was nice to see them. Nate popped two of their bouncy balls however. When he walked into the room after, instead of being apologetic he proudly proclaimed that he is just too strong. He has a tendency to take after his father when it comes to humility. He had five touchdowns in his football game Saturday. Now he is absolutely convinced that he is going pro. Don't try to encourage him in any other direction. The bad thing is that Justin would love nothing more. Why does that thought not excite me? When he was five he thought being the scientist that finally discovers the cure to cancer was a great idea, now... football. He does love it though. I guess you can't fault the kid for wanting to do what he loves.

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family