Since I didn't start a blog until the end of summer, here are a few of the events...

My hospital glam shot

Nate with his fourth sister!

Gundersen family reunion at Timpanogos Cave
Nate, Mikaela and Alexa in the cave

Gundersen's invade the cave
Alexa, Ella, Addy and Gracie at the carnival
First Day of School



3 comments:
Congratulations on starting a blog! I'm excited to read about your family and everything that is going on. I've been a blog slacker lately but maybe I'll sit down and do something soon.
The Lagoon party sounds like fun. We've never taken our kids to Lagoon. I feel like Disneyland every other year is plenty. I'm sure they will have a great time at the 8th grade Lagoon day! It might turn out to be their first time.
Love it!! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. Your family is beautiful. Love your "new" hair. How do you stay so thin and beautiful? This really makes me miss you more and more.
Shauna: What's your blog name? I would love to see you and your family.
Even though I don't have a blog, I am a blog stalker. I'm so excited to read about you guys. You and your family are beautiful!!! And just maybe one day I will have a blog too, miracles still happen, right?!?
Post a Comment