Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cruise/Hong Kong

Our cruise left from and returned to Hong Kong. Justin has been telling me what a cool place Hong Kong is for years. I have to agree with him. It is a really beautiful, exciting place. We arrived at about 5:30 pm. By the time we drove into the city and got to our hotel, it was getting rather late, but we didn't want to miss a date night opportunity in Hong Kong. I was pretty tired by this point, but I am really glad we went out. The first place we visited was just a short walk from our hotel. It is called Time Square and is obviously patterned after the NY version. I have to say that being there and walking around the streets made me a bit homesick for Korea.

Time Square

Look what we came across! The Hogwarts Express! I was even able to go through Diagon Alley and see Olivander's. I even got a picture with Dobby.


The next morning we visited Victoria Peak. It was beautiful!


This picture was taken at Bubba Gump's at the top of Victoria Peak. You can't tell from the picture, but the view was amazing.


On the trolley back down from Victoria Peak. It was very steep at times.


We made it to the boat on time. Orange furniture is nice eh?


A picture of our boat taken from our hotel room.


Going out of the bay was beautiful.

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family