Alexa decided to she wanted a spa party this year, and because I am way too cheap to actually take all these girls to the spa, we did our best from home. It turned out really well, actually. We had the girls come spa ready and then we did facials, pedicures and fixed their hair. Then we made bath salts and body glitter. I (and my assistants) were exhausted at the end, but I think everyone had a good time.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Alexa's Birthday
Summer break is officially over, so now is a good time to start recording it right? Really, I haven't been able to upload pictures because the cable has been lost. We bought a new one, so here we are playing catch-up.
Alexa decided to she wanted a spa party this year, and because I am way too cheap to actually take all these girls to the spa, we did our best from home. It turned out really well, actually. We had the girls come spa ready and then we did facials, pedicures and fixed their hair. Then we made bath salts and body glitter. I (and my assistants) were exhausted at the end, but I think everyone had a good time.
Making the bath salts and body glitter. I have to say, that I enjoyed having some bath salts afterward.
Birthday girl blowing out a candle. I didn't make a cake (she doesn't like cake) so a single candle had to do.
Alexa decided to she wanted a spa party this year, and because I am way too cheap to actually take all these girls to the spa, we did our best from home. It turned out really well, actually. We had the girls come spa ready and then we did facials, pedicures and fixed their hair. Then we made bath salts and body glitter. I (and my assistants) were exhausted at the end, but I think everyone had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
No comments:
Post a Comment