Every year for the past several years we have gone to St. George for the March Madness baseball tournament. This year we went to a spring training tournament also. The kids LOVE to go to St. George. The swimming is reason enough for them to have a great time. The second trip we were able to see Justin's friend Sung Bae. We stayed at his home one night and it was a nice visit. The kids actually really loved staying at his home. He has a tandem bike that they had a lot of fun riding. We have also discovered the climbing area just above St. George (not sure of the proper name) and so in between Nate's games we were able to go up a couple of times. We were also able to visit with John and Brooke and their kids. We were able to meet their new dog (the kids love him of course) and eat a really yummy Olive Garden dinner. Overall both trips were a great chance to visit family and friends and relax and have a good time as a family. I think these trips are what convince me to let Nate play baseball each year. Anyway, here are some pictures from our two trips:
I haven't been on your blog in a little while... I cann't believe how big your kids are getting! Holy Cow... we are getting old! What happened to dragging main in Gary's T-Top? He he
3 comments:
Serious good times!!!
I haven't been on your blog in a little while... I cann't believe how big your kids are getting! Holy Cow... we are getting old! What happened to dragging main in Gary's T-Top? He he
Post a Comment