1. Gospel
2. Family
2. Family
3. Date Night
4. Reading
5. Being active
6. Eating together as a family each night.
6. Eating together as a family each night.
7. Getting enough sleep (that just keeps everyone happy)
8. Nutrition
8 Words & Phrases I use the most:
1. I love you
2. I'll eat you up, I love you so.
3. Seriously?!
3. Alrighty then
4. Just a minute...
4. Just a minute...
5. Crap!
6. I can't take it anymore!
7. Justin, what time will you be home? or Have you left yet?
8. What?!
6. I can't take it anymore!
7. Justin, what time will you be home? or Have you left yet?
8. What?!
8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Help my kids gain a testimony and keep mine strong.
2. I want my kids/husband to know I love them.
2. I want my kids/husband to know I love them.
3. Get over my fears of snakes and flying. Too many anxieties.
4. Become a true optimist.
5. Serve a mission.
6. Become an RN so I can help deliver babies....if that doesn't work out at least land a job holding them in the nursery.
4. Become a true optimist.
5. Serve a mission.
6. Become an RN so I can help deliver babies....if that doesn't work out at least land a job holding them in the nursery.
7. Be completely debt free.
8. Figure out how to keep my house clean for more than 2 seconds.
8 Places I want to visit:
1. Switzerland
2. Ireland
2. Ireland
3. Greece
4. St. Lucia
5. Norway
6. New Zealand
7.Fiji
8. Australia
7.Fiji
8. Australia
8 Favorite Restraurants:
1. Thai Drift
2. Bombay House
3. Olive Garden
2. Bombay House
3. Olive Garden
4. Chili's
5. Uno's in Korea
6. Cafe Rio
6. Cafe Rio
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Los Hermano's
8. Los Hermano's
8 Shows I watch:
1. Friday Night Lights
2. The Good Wife
3. Biggest Loser
4. American Idol
5. Office
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. ? Whatever my kids are watching on Disney
8. ?Whatever Justin is watching on ESPN
2. The Good Wife
3. Biggest Loser
4. American Idol
5. Office
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. ? Whatever my kids are watching on Disney
8. ?Whatever Justin is watching on ESPN
***8 people I tag: I don't have 8 people who read this....But I will tag Justin so that he has to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment