Justin and I just returned from a week in Kauai. We had a wonderful time and it was great to get some time away to relax. The first day there I ended up getting sick about an hour after landing (better than an hour before) so I won't spend a lot of time on that day. I found that I felt lighter and happier just seeing green leaves on trees and flowers everywhere. The first day and a half rained off and on also. I was worried that it was going to rain all week because that is what the forecast was showing before we left. We were very happy that the weather was great after the first little bit.
On the second day we decided to drive to the North side of the island. This is a beach we found after walking through the jungle. I was very glad that there are no snakes in Hawaii. In fact I am seriously considering a move there for that reason alone.
This is a view from a little way up the trail. The scenery was amazing. At some points along the way there were drop offs of about a thousand feet straight down to the ocean. Beautiful, but a little unnerving.Justin says it all at the beginning of the video. (I stop recording at the end because I slipped.)
No comments:
Post a Comment