Just a quick post. Justin had his last night of school last night!! So happy to be finished. It seems like school has been way too big a part of our lives. Four of our five children have been born while he has been working and going to school full time. Well, no more!!! Justin will be coaching Nate's football team this fall and I am happy about that because Nate has really missed Justin being around more. Now, to get back to cleaning my house. Alexa's baptism tomorrow at 10. Lots of work to finish.
2 comments:
I'm so happy for him & for YOU! I think the wife deserves a fancy certificate and plaque too--can't imagine how you've done it by yourself. Plus, you live so far away from the grandmas---good job!!
YAY Justin! I finally had a minute to catch up on your life...I'm so thrilled that he is done with school and also EUROPE! I am so jealous! Please let's get together soon!
Post a Comment