Well we had good intentions to blog everyday of our trip. At this point however, I think that we will just give an overview. Justin will have to fill in the parts before I arrived. To begin with, I was worried about leaving the kids for that long and I was nervous about the flight. I don't like flying, but I especially don't like flying alone. I mentioned this to my doctor and he gave me a prescription of anti-anxiety medication. My sister-in-law said that she had tried it and that it had helped her. So I decided to try taking a third of a pill. The first section of the flight was 4 hours and I slept for 3. Pretty good, I think, so I decide that I am going to take another third for the long leg. It doesn't really knock me out this time so I take the final third a couple of hours later. Well, that is all I remember.
I arrived in Vienna and we ate our first real weinerschnitzel. Which is more like chicken fried steak than a hot dog. Our guide Fritz took us for a walking tour through the city to show us the museum district and the government buildings. Here are some of the highlights:




No comments:
Post a Comment