Thursday, February 19, 2009

We're back

The computer is back. Yeah! However, the pictures are not yet. I am hopeful that they still will be soon. Long story. Anyway, it is great to have a computer again. I have a lot of pictures that I am wanting to post (Mikaela's birthday and new glasses), but we have a new camera and I haven't figured out how to upload them yet. I know that doesn't say much for my intelligence, but Justin is going to have to show me...when he is actually here.....sometime.
We had a great Valentines day. My niece Holly was kind enough to babysit for us. We drove to Grantsville so that she could watch them there. We were able to go to dinner and a movie which does not really happen right now in our lives. Guy and Judy ended up keeping Kate with them and I know she fought them a little, so I really appreciate them. Justin and I try to get out at least once a week, but often we end up with Kate, so it was nice to go out alone.
Someone just came to my door and I felt how warm it is outside. I am going to check out and take Kate for a walk. I have sorely missed being able to get outside a lot. I feel so much lighter when I am able to get out for some sunshine and fresh air. I am really, REALLY looking forward to spring. I am glad it is getting close. Off we go!

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family