Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still No Computer!

Well the title says it all. I really hope I get it back soon. I don't think I realized how much I need a computer. I am currently using Justin's laptop, but he is not home with it very often. I hope I still have pictures left. We had just a few days previously, uploaded all of my flip video...including Kate's birth and first 6mo. of life. I will seriously cry if it is all lost. We really were going to put it on a DVD, but as I mentioned in the above, Justin is not home all that much with time on his hands. Of course, I don't know how to do that myself. I should learn, obviously.
We just received word that my parents will be returning from their mission to the West Indies on Feb. 27th. Yea! It will be nice to have them home again. I wanted to go visit them there (like Laurie, John, Gary, and Connie all did) but you can't enter the country (Guyana-not to be confused with Ghana) without a yellow fever shot. Since I am still nursing Kate I couldn't get that shot. What a bummer! Justin was really supportive of my going and everything. (I could really use a get away so if any of you out there want to plan a girls getaway I am available anytime after June :).)
Life is pretty monotonous right now. We carpool and such, but nothing really of interest. I will close out then. Hopefully lots of exciting posts to follow.....

1 comment:

Allison said...

I have your answer, a vacation to the Netherlands this Fall!!!!!! Wouldn't that be AWESOME?!! We could go in to Amsterdam, Paris, London, oh the fun. Seriously, you, Alisa, Ashley, the whole gang should come on over!

Our Family

Our Family