Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dance and Snow


Ella and Alexa loving some of the first snow of the season









Mikaela, Alexa, and Ella had their dance recital on the 17th. Poor Ella was so sick that day. She had been so excited to wear her costume and go on the stage but she was throwing up anything she ate. After her nap she was doing a little better so Justin took her to the rehearsal and said that as she was going on stage she felt like she was going to throw up again so he left. As they were walking out Justin asked her if she wanted a blessing and she said yes so they went home so she could rest. Ella kept asking "are you sure blessings work?" I felt so bad for her. I stayed with Mikaela and Alexa to get them ready for the recital which followed right after the rehearsal. I called Justin just before it started to see how she was doing and he said she was just resting on his lap. I asked if she would be okay to rest on your lap here so that at least he could watch? He asked her and she said yes. As her class got on stage for their first number I was so sad she wasn't up there, but as soon as it ended Ella came walking in with her throw up bucket and said she wanted to put her costume on and dance. So I said it was okay to give it a try. She was able to do her second dance and was fine the rest of the night.


Mikaela and Alexa right before the recital started.


Yeah! Ella is here. Mikaela, Kennady, Alexa, and Ella



Me with my girls.


Ella with the throw up bucket. You know she is not feeling well when she doesn't eat the candy cane Santa gave her.


1 comment:

Alisa said...

What a trooper Ella is. Great pictures of the girls. Hope you had a great holiday.

Our Family

Our Family