Friday, December 12, 2008

Carrie




Justin is a big fan of Carrie Underwood. He thinks she has "a real nice voice". Anyway... so I bought him tickets (thanks Ryan) for his birthday. We had a lot of fun. It was great when I walked in to see Justin sit next to Ryan wearing the same green sweater with a white collared shirt underneath. I should have taken a picture. They seriously had on identical outfits. People behind us were pointing and laughing. Finally, Justin took off his sweater. Good times...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I am so jealous! I also love Carrie Underwood. That is really funny about Justin and Ryan wearing the same thing!

Allison said...

I always thought Justin and Ryan were twins. That is so funny they showed up in the same outfits. I love Carrie Underwood. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Happy Birthday Justin!

Our Family

Our Family